[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit mitten class upcoming

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 20:35:15 UTC 2014

Well, I don't have a lot of kids in my life to make children mittens
for so generally I'd just be making adult ones. I guess my thing was
if I could use a loom I already own for the project, I didn't want to
spend the money on purchasing another one. I'm in college so have to
be frugal. Haha. I'll look into getting one of the looms Cathy
mentioned though. I might just splurge and get the afghan S loom while
I'm at it.

Minh