[Nfb-krafters-korner] Felting Tools

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Jan 2 14:32:40 UTC 2014

*        I was doing some research on Amazon.com to purchase some Felting tools and other supplies.  I came across this set of Felting tools and was surprised by the message printed on the side of the product.
*
*
Wistyria Editions Felting Needles Assorted Points 4pc 36 38 40 Triangle 38 Star 4pc
by Wistyria Editions<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_arts-crafts?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Wistyria+Editions&node=2617941011>

Right on the package it said:  Caution:  needles are very sharp and should not be used by children or anyone with a visual handicap.  I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry.

Would someone have time to visit with Wistyria Editions?

I'm not sure I will be purchasing this set, but I do not think they should have this "warning" on their package regarding visual handicap.

Thanks,
Cindy