[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about boye looms

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Sat Jan 4 10:48:12 UTC 2014

Hi, wondering if anyone can tell me if the boye looms usually have loose
pegs?  I have never loomed before, so don't know anything about pegs,  but
checking out the looms I received by post, the pegs seem to fall out rather
easily.  Now I don't know if there is a reason that the pegs might need be
removed for certain projects or whether the pegs should be firmly in place
and not able to be removed. If someone can advise, that would be great.
Cheers. Valerie