[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about boye looms

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 12:54:30 UTC 2014

Hi Valerie, yes the pegs can be loose and <sigh>no you don't want them coming out when your in the middle of a project, trust me on that one, lol
Of the 4 basic round ones, I have not come across any reason for them to be removable, a couple of things you can do is to take a piece of paper towel, lay it across the peg hole, replace the peg, making sure the groove is facing the correct way, and apply firm pressure to ensure the peg is as far into the hole as possible. At this point I would turn the loom over so that it is resting on the peg tips on a solid surface and give it a firm smack.
Or you could glue it in with something like super glue or a silicone glue.
Barb