[Nfb-krafters-korner] Candles

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 23:18:21 UTC 2014

I have not tried soap making for the same reason. I am nervous about the
lye. I also like my candles to be in jars. Also a bit worried about pouring
hot thick liquids, especially if there is something across the top of the
container such as a pencil to hold a wick up. I am sure that there is a
method to do this I just can't think of it.
Shelbi