[Nfb-krafters-korner] Lindy

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 5 19:28:39 UTC 2014

Hi,

I got a chance to read Lindy's profile on the website.  It was very nice
getting to know more about Lindy.  I admire the perseverance she has to work
at a task that I my self have loathed since losing my sight.  I guess I have
had a bad attitude toward paper.  I remember getting so frustrated not
knowing what was written, drawn, or printed on paper!  I suppose I still can
be cross when cleaning up after the kids, to throw away or not to throw away
the paper which I picked up from the floor.  I am going to save it now to do
origami with!  Thanks Lindy for teaching me to appreciate paper again!

Jill