[Nfb-krafters-korner] President and Board

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Jan 5 20:30:07 UTC 2014

Hello,

Now that we have a new year, how about a contest from now to July for an
entry to a contest for each new member you sign up or who joins using a
members name? You would get one entry for paying your own membership by July
1 and then one for each new member who joins, the Board could put together a
vraft box to the winner at convention. Just had to get this one in as I have
not forgot about fund raising and increasing membership. This would give
everyone to promote KK at their local group and contests go over well with
this group. Just an idea of motivation.

Terry K