[Nfb-krafters-korner] Horizons For the Blind

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Mon Jan 6 00:32:34 UTC 2014

Hello All,

I do not know if any of you would be interested for use the Horizons for the
Blind books, but I received their catalogue yesterday and there are two new
beginners loom knitting books.

This company has a variety of other crafting books, as well as supplies.
They have lots of cooking books and products as well, as well as some other
general reading.

I also received a sample of their magazine, which I believe is called Seeing
it  Our Way. It had about 4 or 5 knitting or crocheting patterns. I know
Joyce asked about getting Krafters Korner out there, and I am not sure if
there is a space for advertisements and notices and such in the magazine,
but I will look through it and see.

The subscription is $30 per year, and I think I will purchase one.

If anyone is interested in ordering products or browsing the catalogue, the
website is

www.horizons-blind.org

The company also has a site that has directions that are found on the
packages of lots of household products. I like this website as well.

www.directions4me.org

Thanks and I hope this helps someone.