[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sharing a craft idea for next Christmas

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 8 21:36:52 UTC 2014

Valerie

We love sharing ideas and craft things here on the list.  I will say  that
give it a thought if a possible class can be done before you put all the
directions down.  I am always looking for class type projects.

We do have Christmas in August.  What that is, the whole month of  August
we have Christmas and Holiday classes.  It gets folks not waiting  until the
last minute to do classes and plenty of time to make those Holiday  gifts.

If you visited our calendar page there is an announcement regarding
teachers contacting me for booking in Holiday classes for  August.    August
classes need to be booked and class proposals  submitted by the end of May.

In a message dated 1/7/2014 3:42:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,