[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tech Chats

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 9 02:58:32 UTC 2014

Our Chats are open to everyone and you don't need to be a paid member to
join in the Chats.    Classes are differentg and once you have  taken a Try
It Class?, then you need to become a paid member in order to take  classes.

So invite your friends to any of the chats.

We have all ages in Krafters Korner.

Amanda just finished high school and will be teaching pony bead classes the
 end of this month & Feb.

We are looking to get the word out about NFB Krafters Division and Krafters
 Korner to everyone.

In a message dated 1/8/2014 6:39:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,