[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tech Chats

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 09:32:39 UTC 2014

I can say that the answer is yes to using MS Word to create greeting cards
of various sizes using standard templates. You can definitely do all the
text independently. Added graphics is somewhat doable.

While I use a screen reader on my cell phone full-time, I only use Window
Eyes part-time on my desktop and I am at a very basic level with it and know
next nothing about JAWS equivalent keystrokes, or NVDA's latest version, and
I've never used SaToGo.

Labels can be done as single labels depending on how sensitive your fingers
are (or your ability to keep track of which labels you have used).

Cindy S.

rg/bookwormahb%40earthlink.net