[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for a Slipper Pattern

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 03:06:26 UTC 2014

Hello Dani and welcome to the list. We have a number of crocheters here of differing skill levels.
just recently we had a beginners crochet class via email and I taught the same class via phone
conference call a couple of years ago.
I hope you enjoy the list and find some new craft to learn. If you go to our website you can look
at our currently offered classes or check the past classes list to see the variety of things we
teach. I enjoy a variety of crafts myself including: needle knitting, loom knitting, crocheting,
jewelry making, macramé, and latch hooking. I am looking forward to learning the craft of kumihimo
which is an email class starting soon.

By the way, The Sue from Virginia is Susan and I believe her last name is Roe. I may not be
spelling it correctly however.

Take care and soak up some sun in Hawaii for me.

Cathy in Ohio where it is raining, but of course that is better than the snow we've had for the
past week or more.