[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for a Slipper Pattern

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 12 03:26:03 UTC 2014

Well HI I never gave it a thought.  We had someone from HI going back  when
the list first began.  I had met her in Baltimore and I can't remember  her
name, but her and her husband were both involved with the NFB.

Welcome.  Please do tell me how many hours different are you from the  east
coast?  We have Terrence in Alaska which is 4 hours different then New
York City.

In a message dated 1/11/2014 9:52:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,