[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for a Slipper Pattern

Dani Pagador daniknits at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 02:25:48 UTC 2014

Hi, Joyce.
I peeked at your message and don't see a pattern. Is there a link or
attachment I'm missing? I'm using the Web to look at my Gmail.

I'm trying to get stuff for school done, and my brain's a little
dopey. I start back again tomorrow, and gotta get as much transcribing
and formatting out of the way soI can concentrate on the semester
ahead.

Thanks,
Dani