[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction and loom knitting questions

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 16 18:54:53 UTC 2014

Minh

You have come at the right time.  We have 2 classes that you might be
interested in coming up next week and the beginning of February.

The Beanie hat starts on Jan 23.  This is a beginners class for 2  weeks to
learn the basics and make a hat.  Feb 6 is the other class which  is a
basket weave hat.  You will learn how to creat a hat using purl and  knit
stitches that creates the basket weave texture.

You already have the loom and you will learn so much from taking the class
and having verbal directions and people right there to answer your
questions.

We encourage everyone to take a "Try It Class" without any  obligations.
If you enjoy it and want to take more classes We ask you to  become a paid
member of NFB Krafters Division for $10 and all your classes are  free from
the time you pay membership until July.

We also have a warm wristers loom class which is an email class coming up
in February.  So if you are interested in looming projects we seem to be
having plenty of classes.

You just missed the blanket heart email loom class.  I know the  suggested
loom was from Cindy Woods Crafts, but maybe someone else can tell you  more
about that.

In a message dated 1/15/2014 11:09:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,