[Nfb-krafters-korner] need your opinion & thoughts

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jan 18 21:04:49 UTC 2014

How many of you have taken Hadley School Seminars?

Thinking of the past Seminars you attended what do you think would make the
 seminar better?

Do you like the concentration being o giving all information ?

Do you think they should allow more time for questions and answers?

Did they ever have a Seminar like our Monday Night Chat, where it is a
discussion with questions and answers on one subject/topic?

I have been asked to do some seminars for Hadley and I would like your
opinion and thoughts and answers to the above questions to help me think on
what  to do and how to do it