[Nfb-krafters-korner] need your opinion & thoughts

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Jan 18 21:42:50 UTC 2014

Joyce,
I have taken Hadley's seminars in the past. I found getting the recording of
the live seminar better then the live ones. I felt the lived did not answser
question I had and were limited, I needed more info on topic and would have
liked a list of what wa veening discussed before listening to determine if
it was covering what I needed to know. Out chats are much more informative
and questions were answered for what I needed.
Terry K