[Nfb-krafters-korner] Check this out please, Crafts, and website

David F scopist65 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 02:13:15 UTC 2014

Hello, the scented beads sound rather unique.

Henshaw's sounds interesting, too.  A college for the blind.  Might be
interesting.  I used to get so sick and tired of always being the "blind"
person, trying  to figure out things, getting mixed assistance from any
blind organization, and feeling lost.  The deaf have a college; maybe
sometimes, for some courses, it's not a bad idea.

I think of the example of a massage therapist I know.  The dinky little
school in my city acted like they were doing her a favor to let her attend.
In Japan, she'd be doing sighted people a favor to let them attend.  The
Japanese set the massage field aside for blind people.  Maybe it's bad to
have a set-aside, but at least they did have jobs for hundreds of years.
They could  have been beggars on the street.  I did hear blind people ran
guilds of beggars.

Well, interesting in any event.