[Nfb-krafters-korner] shopping at knitpicks.com

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 03:21:04 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I decided to try knitpicks yarn having heard good things about it.

I stocked up for the two loom knit hat and the wrist warmer classes I will be taking with a bulky
weight yarn called Brava. It has a wide range of colorways and if you left mouse button on the link
to the color you can hear a written description of the color. I also purchased some cotton worsted
weight yarn called Dishy multi for the loom knit placemat.

Still wish I could have found a bulky weight cotton, but the closest I could get was a cotton
blend, and I was afraid that kind would not hold up on a placemat.

So I am eagerly looking forward to my yarn package to arrive.

Cathy