[Nfb-krafters-korner] Always looking for topics

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 05:30:55 UTC 2014

We are always looking for topics and discussions for Monday nights.
Please do send me any topics or what you would like a discussion on to learn
more about and we will get together and chat about it.

If you think of any Technical Chat topics we have done one a month in the
past.  I know that you have asked about taking creditcard payments, but I
need to ask someone to do that.  Theresa is going in for surgery the end of
this month and Lisamaria did one in September for us.  So you might need to
wait a little bit, but we will get it in.

Please send me any topics off list.  Do not send it to this list as we
rather have it for a Chat instead of discussion on the list.