[Nfb-krafters-korner] next 3 Mondays for chats

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 05:12:54 UTC 2014

The next 3 Mondays we have no Monday Chat Topics and I will be teaching a
couple of basket classes.  There is no reason why you folks  can't get
together and chat or meet up at our regular phone number and visit or have a
chat or ask questions.  If you have questions ask on the list if anyone  wants
to help you out and use our conference number.  605 781 1000 code  875029#
If my class finishes up by 9 PM I will drop in to say Hi to  you.