[Nfb-krafters-korner] purchasing large looms

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Wed Jan 22 01:10:26 UTC 2014

Hello All,

I am pondering the possibility of purchasing a larger loom to work on the
purl heart afghan class pattern, among other things once I get a bit more
experience under my belt. In terms of a loom this size (120 pegs or more),
what is a good estimate of what they cost?

Also, I was wondering how exactly anything could be created with these. I
know that there are round and oval looms, and probably others as well. I
don't get where the loops go once they are pulled off the pegs, and how this
could make a long, flat item. Could someone explain this? I guess I'm not
good at the visual spacing of picturing how this could be done.

Thanks