[Nfb-krafters-korner] question for crocheters

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jan 22 21:23:38 UTC 2014

You are correct about pulling up the yarn from around the post of the
stitch  instead of doing it from the loop on top of the stitch.   Depending on
if you go in front or in back of the post this will make the bottom  of the
stitch you are making push out or indent inward.

In a message dated 1/21/2014 8:54:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,