[Nfb-krafters-korner] question for crocheters

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 23 05:37:07 UTC 2014

I have a couple I use.  I don't use them much as I generally knit the  same
thing over and over again.  I did 4 mittens in the last 2  nights.

In a message dated 1/22/2014 10:21:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lilliepennington at fuse.net writes:

Crochet  apps? What are you using? Is it free? Is it accessible? Does
anyone else use  any apps with their craft?

Sent from my iPhone

<lmartinez217 at gmail.com>  wrote:

> Do you have an iPhone? I downloaded an app  I use  to refresh my memory
on stitches. There's a lot online too.