[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitted wrist warmers, not loom, some questions

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Fri Jan 24 07:17:24 UTC 2014

Susan, thanks so much, what you described is exactly what happens going from
needle to needle so I am very grateful for your clear instructions about how
to stop this happening. I'd love to be able to use d.p needles so this
evening I'll give this project another try.

Much cooler here today, but hot days coming up, then I'll be wishing I could
be in minus 5 temps.
I also apologize for my spelling mistakes in the subject line. My guide dog
sits near me when I type usually and he has a habit of shoving his nose
under my elbow as I type and flipping my arm up, he gats fed up with me
being at the computer. Of course, my fingers fly in different directions and
hit other keys, and if I don't do a spell check, goodness knows what is
written.

Very best wishes. Valerie