[Nfb-krafters-korner] braille

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Sat Jan 25 04:33:49 UTC 2014

Maybe small boxes? There is a particular company, I am not sure which one that sells Braille playing cards in plastic canvas cases stitched up the sides. Maybe doing these somehow? Or making a similar model that held something else besides cards. Or what about something to hold CrChet hooks?

Sent from my iPhone