[Nfb-krafters-korner] the parts of a crochet stitch was: question for crocheters

Dani Pagador daniknits at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 16:11:35 UTC 2014

Hi, Terry.
I'm working through a mail back log and just read Cathy's post to you.
I recently came across this website that explains the parts of a chain
stitch. It's: http://www.vogueknitting.com/pattern_help/how-to/learn_to_crochet/time_to_crochet.aspx

I'm a leftie, so I just substituted left for right when it came to the
section on which loop is nearest to you.

HTH,
Dani