[Nfb-krafters-korner] How is Theresa

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 28 19:31:45 UTC 2014

Her surgery is scheduled for Jan 30th.  Keep those thoughts going her  way.

In a message dated 1/28/2014 2:27:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tknox6 at sc.rr.com writes:

OT.

Hope someone reading this can up date us on How Theresa  is doing? I think
she was suppose to have a procedure after the 17 of this  month and hope her
daughter or husband is reading this and can send us a  message as to how she
is doing. My heart though of her today and wanted to  let her know we are
thinking of her and miss her posting as she recovers.  All the blessing to
her and hope she is doing well.

Terry  K

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org