[Nfb-krafters-korner] How is Theresa

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 23:09:36 UTC 2014

Hey I am here…smiley and appreciate the concern.
I took a step backwards by getting a virus from my children….hmmmm can’t live with them or without them….actually maybe I can try without….anyways….
My surgery was pushed back today. It was for Jan 30 and now Feb. 11. The pick line will stay in place until after surgery.
This means….still tired, weak, and now coughing up a storm….oh well…..such is life.
Again, thanks for each of you who have sent encouragement. It is appreciated. For all you newbies….this is a grey family and welcome!
Theresa

Rev. Dr. Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director
Seek the Son Ministries, Inc.