[Nfb-krafters-korner] which style knitting do you use?

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Tue Jan 28 19:49:57 UTC 2014

I've been learning English style knitting and was wondering if anyone uses
the Portuguese method.  Someone suggested it might be easier for me to keep
track of where my working yarn is.  I'm glad I signed up for the local
beginner class.  Everyone is very encouraging and supportive.  We have 15
people of all ages and backgrounds in the class.  Most of us are struggling
so I'm not out of place at all.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short