[Nfb-krafters-korner] new macrame class

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Thu Jan 30 08:39:41 UTC 2014

Thanks, Jill, and also to Joyce. I was going to post the class info, but
Jill discovered the class before I could do so (big smile).
This is going to be my first macrame class, so I am looking forward to it.
Cathy inspired me a lot and helped me discover macrame again. We did the
very basics at school, but there is so much more to macrame.
I think those that attended Cathy's class will enjoy this class too, but for
anyone wanting to learn braiding and/or some basic knots, this will be a
good opportunity too. I have chosen something simple, but also a little
different from the basic square knot or twisting patterns that some of you
might have done or know how to do. So, this will be an e-mail class and I
hope it will be lots of fun. Please sign up. I need all the help I can get
(grin from ear to ear!).
I will be posting the class details to the list later today as well.
Lindy