[Nfb-krafters-korner] which style knitting do you use?

Dani Pagador daniknits at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 02:02:42 UTC 2014

Hi, Ericka.
I knit Continental for the most part, with the yarn in my left hand. I
alternate between the Western method and combination knitting--these
two methods are based on which leg of the stitch is in front of the
needle.

Would you mind explaining how to go about knitting in the Portuguese
style? I'm always up for learning new ways to knit.

Thanks,
Dani
<daniknits at gmail.com>