[Nfb-krafters-korner] my experience with signing up

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 07:58:41 UTC 2014

Cathy,

The link should cause your "default" email program to open up and fill-in
the "to" field and the "subject" line for you. I do not have any control
over which email program you use to send the message. If you are getting a
program you are not familiar with, it is because of one of two problems. You
either use only webmail to access your account or the email program you
prefer is not set in your computer/web browser as your default.

If you need specific help with setting your browser to know which program
you are using, I can help you if it is on a windows machine using  IE or
Firefox (possibly chrome if I do some digging).

Hope this helps explain why your email worked the way it did.

Cindy S.

Go