[Nfb-krafters-korner] how to make lanyards

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 02:41:56 UTC 2014

Hi Joyce and all,

I just looked up how to make lanyards. I do have a resource that is step by
step, but haven't tried it out to see if I understand it yet. I remember
making these as a kid at camp and I could never get my box stitch to come
out square. It was always round. so I'd like to give this a try. I will have
to get some gimp. the instructions say to use craft lace, gimp or
boondoggle.

Here is the website if anyone else is interested in giving this a try.

Whoever succeeds at making one first can teach the class to the rest of us.

<smile>

Cathy F

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Lanyards