[Nfb-krafters-korner] Jill, a question

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Jul 4 20:07:09 UTC 2014

Jill,

Hope you had a good vacation. Question, please, was it you a little while
back who taught a rubber band bracelet? Or someone else? I think I remember
you speaking about your kids making them, were they made on a loom, a
special loom? I keep reading about them and making them with different color
rubber bands and hooks and wanted to ask about them before going any
farther. If it was not you, sorry about confusion, would like your opinion,
was not able to take class at time it was given, need to know if this is
something I want to get in to. Thanks.

Terry K