[Nfb-krafters-korner] Jill, a question

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 4 22:23:38 UTC 2014

Terry K,

I am not Jill, but I can answer some of your questions, as my daughter and
niece are into making these type of bracelets.

The rubber bands are very small, not more than the diameter of your thumb.
They come in many colors and can be purchased in bags of all one color or
assorted.  There are even glow-in-the-dark rubber bands.

There is a loom that can be purchased specifically for using with these
rubber bands, but you do not need it to get started.  My daughter just uses
2 of her fingers as if they were pegs on a loom to make the basic pattern.
I bet you could use 2 pegs on a knitting loom if you have one.

HTH,
Annette