[Nfb-krafters-korner] membership dues

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 11 15:42:16 UTC 2014

Please remember in order to take classes from this point on previous
members need to pay this year's membership 2014-2015[.

We have our Xmas in August classes and a couple of new classes the end of
July that you might be interested in and last year's membership ends the day
of  our Membership meeting at Convention which was July 2nd.

Membership can be paid via PayPal by following the link on our
website.[www.KraftersKorner.org] or mailing it into our treasurer..  There  is a link
to get her mailing address on our website, too.

Don't miss out on any of these classes you might want to take.  Get  your
membership in.

Joyce