[Nfb-krafters-korner] membership dues

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 01:57:21 UTC 2014

For those who have asked I would like to explain about our  membership.
For you new folks that have joined us, we invite you to take  your first class
without any obligations.  All you need to do is go to our  website
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
and pick out a class, your choice, and sign up for it.  Your first  class
is a "Try It Class".  No matter how many days the class runs, it will  count
as your Try It Class.  We want to give you the opportunity to try one  class
out.  We have telephone classes that you need to call in and listen  to the
teacher give the instructions and follow along working on the  project.
Ask your questions and tthe teacher will answer and help you  figure it out.
Our email classes are done thru special email lists and you  get to ask your
questions and get your answers thru emails back and forth with  teacher and
students.

If you enjoy your class and want to take more classes you need to become a
paid member.  It cost $20 per year July to July and you can take as many
classes as you want for no charge.  Last year we had 62 classes, which took
125 days and it cost $20 for that.

We have a PayPal link for folks to pay their membership on our website and
if you want to send payment via check or money order, there is a link to
get our  treasurer's mailing address on our website.

We are just listing our Xmas in August classes now, so if you don't want to
 miss out pay your membership soon.

Joyce Kane