[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Looms

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Mon Jul 14 19:01:48 UTC 2014

Hi Michelle,

I am Susan from Virginia.  Welcome to our crafting group.  I am sure all of
your questions about looming can be answered here.

The best way to remember the simple e-wrap stitch is to always wrap
clockwise around each peg.  From the anker peg, go between the peg on the
left of peg number one and peg number one itself, go clockwise (to the
right) of peg number 1 all the way around to the back side of peg one.  This
will totally wrap peg one.  Continue to the right and go down between pegs 2
and three, continueing around until you have completely wrapped peg two.  Be
sure to wrap loosely or you will find it difficult to lift stitches up and
off the pegs.  Continue this around until you have made it back to the anker
peg.  You have just completed 1 row and if this is your first row, continue
around once more and you are now ready to work off your first row of
stitches.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net