[Nfb-krafters-korner] origami

Valerie rosetta at adam.com.au
Tue Jul 15 13:14:25 UTC 2014

Hi, I have not been on list in a while due to family circumstances and so
have been late paying membership, also having trouble doing that, but seem
to have been successful paying the fees this time.

I am wondering if any origami classes might be happening this year, I think
there was one class I just missed early on  that I think was called a one
snip star?  That class sounded very appealing as I am very much a learner or
re learner with most craft.

I'd have loved to have joined the granny square class, maybe down the track
that will come along as an email class.

Cheers to all from chilly Sht Aus. Valerie

Cheers Valerie