[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Kumihimo class email

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Jul 16 13:34:15 UTC 2014

I just got a notice that I could not Join this class.  This class was opened after we left for convention and closed the day after we got back.  Who has a chance to get through all their e-mails in that little time?  I feal this was an unfair handling of the time frame for this class for anyone who went to convention.  I still tried to sign up for Henry and me, but got rejected.  I sure hope this does not happen again to anyone next year.
Terry P.