[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Kumihimo class email

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 16:46:54 UTC 2014

Hi Terry,

I'm sorry you couldn't join the class, but I don't have any control
over this. I do know that I sent out the email on June 28, before
everyone left for convention, and the deadline for the class was July
8 when everyone should have returned home from Florida.

Minh

On 7/16/14, Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] via Nfb-krafters-korner