[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ho,Ho,Ho

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 02:54:25 UTC 2014

Hi Lillie,

Of course they can. It is easier when first learning how to make the granny
square to make it in one color, because then you don't need to worry about
changing colors.

I actually have made a granny square blanket and I used four colors making
each square a solid color and arranging and attaching the colors so that
they made a diagonal stripe pattern across the blanket. It turned out well
except for the fact that I put one colored square in the wrong place and it
totally messed up my pattern. <groan> so I gave it as an auction item to a
non-profit organization and it made them some money, so that was good. I
just didn't have the heart to try to take it apart and re-attach the squares
in the right pattern.
Cathy F