[Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters Korner Classes

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 14:42:31 UTC 2014

Sandra, what kind of sewing class do you want?  Do you use the sewing
machine or by hand.  I think we are going to have a Monday night chat about
piecing a pillow case August 11 or 18.  Those of you doing scheduling, is
that right.
We had a class or chat, (I forgot which) in June about hand sewing
techniques.  If you have questions, I would be glad to talk with you
individually.

Ramona

Ramona