[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet to Christmas

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Jul 19 15:50:36 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

Get ready, get set and let's go. July is winding down and August is coming
up. Let's get ready for Christmas. Get out your CD of Christmas music and
light the fire. Not really but it will be here before you know it, and here
is your head start. Go over and sign up for the Granny Square class,
starting on August 12. This first class will teach you the very basic of
making a granny square, I am doing it in 3 colors but you can chose to do it
in one color or in a multi-color yarn. Once you learn this square, you can
use it year round. You must know the basic crochet stitches, the chain,
single, double and slip stitch, and I know there are many patterns that use
so many other stitches, but this is simple class. If you want to learn using
any color yarn you have around, go and sign up. Do not miss this chance to
get your grannies made before Santa loads the sleigh, before it becomes the
Night Before Christmas, be prepared.

Terry K