[Nfb-krafters-korner] Excited about upcoming classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 00:27:00 UTC 2014

I am happy to say we have a couple of new email classes coming up in
September and October on Learning to Crochet and Learning to Knit!!!

We have done these classes in the past via telephone and I don't think we
ever did a beginner's class on knitting, but please do correct me if I am
wrong.

Becky will be hosting the class in September on beginning to chain and
single crochet and plans on building on this basic to show how different
textures can be created from this.

Katherine will be teaching a beginner's knitting class in October.   Now
Katherine is from overseas and will also teach us and refer to the yarns and
needle sizes found in her area.  So this will be a learning experience even
if you know how to knit!