[Nfb-krafters-korner] start looking for Chlorox bottles

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 00:34:09 UTC 2014

I will be teaching an     adorable Santa's head  made from a one gallon
Chlorox  bottle cut in half.  So please start  looking if you have one or go
out and get one and start using the bleach on your  laundry, cleaning out the
household pipes, etc.  I made a lot of these  Santa heads going back a ways
and bought the Chlorox and poured it in the bath  tub and sinks.

It has to be a one gallon Chlorox jug not brand X.  I need to go to  the
grocery store and be sure they still sell them and it is in the shape as in
the past.  I will get back to you in the next week and let you all know for
sure.