[Nfb-krafters-korner] Still looking for Xmas classes to be booked in August

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 01:02:10 UTC 2014

We are getting more classes that soon will be posted for sign up.  We  need
some more classes to round things out, so please consider teaching all of
us a fun craft for the Holidays so we can start working on those Holiday
presents early.

Does anyone know how or have you done those herb/spice balls?  Can  someone
teach that?  Don't you have to let them like dry out with the  spices stuck
into them?  Do you use oranges or apples?  I thought they  were made out of
fruit.