[Nfb-krafters-korner] tour of our blog chat?

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 04:55:18 UTC 2014

Hey Cathy,

I just went over to the blog and read all the posts since the last
time I was there and I love it. I have an idea regarding the 5 star
crafting resources though. Would it be possible for us to write little
blurbs explaining in more detail why that particular resource received
the 5 star rating from krafters korner?  It would be cool to say
something like, this site is really accessible or the owner of the
store is extremely willing to work with blind crafters to make their
products more blind friendly. I just think it would give people
visiting the blog more information to make purchasing decisions. :)

Minh