[Nfb-krafters-korner] tour of our blog chat?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 18:27:22 UTC 2014

Hi Minh,

The fact that I am posting to three social networks simultaneously including
twitter has made it necessary for me to limit post to 140 characters
including spaces. I love to write more expansively but would have to post to
twitter separately every time. I don't even know if this is even possible
from the blog as this point. I am hoping that the tidbits of info I do share
will tempt folks to go over to our website to find out more. But even adding
our website address counts as characters. <ug> if you or anyone else has an
idea as to how to address this issue, please let me know.

Cathy F